Guest LegionScorpion

Can't scroll through my notes

Guest LegionScorpion

During the quest The Great Stink and after taking the note 'Jubilator Derby' I can't scroll through my notes anymore past that one. I've tried reloading other save files but the problem remains.

Platform: XBOX ONE

Build: 1.3.70173

Guest Madnessprincess

Hi everyone!

I can't scroll down my notes since the jubilator quest. It just stay stuck at the "jubilator grand derby" one, I got like 12 notes I can't read. Help?

Guest Madnessprincess

I got the exact same problem, but I'm on PS4

Guest vlydeX

I have this exact same issue. Notes will not scroll down past the Jubilator Grand Derby. For me, this is game-breaking, because I love lore, and now I can't even tell what's going on in the Main Quest. I'm on PS4, you?

Hello everyone!
Sorry you're experiencing this issue, I have merged two threads that were about the same topic.
We're tracking it in our bug database, but in the meantime I'll share a temporary work-around posted by another user on these forums:

"I experienced the same issue and found a workaround until this is patched -- next time you come across a readable note in the environment, hit whatever button's required to Read it instead of Steal it (triangle on PS4, not sure on other consoles), and it'll open the notes tab to whatever you've just picked up, which will now be at the bottom of the list, bypassing the Jubilator Derby note that seems to be triggering this bug. From here you can safely scroll up and read everything you've collected since. Interestingly enough, the bugged note seems to disappear from the list entirely if you're scrolling upwards."

Have a nice day.
-Laura