Guest SamsterToid

PS4 Sally bugs

Guest SamsterToid

Sally cannot use knockout syringes. Though I have many in my inventory, when I sneak up behind someone the text next to the triangle says, "Must have a knockout syringe."

There is no lock to pick when trying to go upstairs after delivering Peachy to the puppet troupe. 

Not a bug, but an irritation- I am at the quest to go to Ravenholm and have only one canteen. I have searched houses, waste bins and rubbish piles without finding another canteen.

Hi there,

1 - Knockout Syringes: To confirm, you have Knockout Syringes in your inventory and not Knockout Juice (the ingredient used in crafting the syringes)? If so, are the syringes in the character inventory or in the pneumatic stash? If the syringes are on your character and you press Triangle to perform the takedown,  does the takedown work or does the text flash red?

2 - Puppet Theatre Lock: This is a known bug with the door. It states that it is LOCKED when it should instead be tagged as JAMMED or BLOCKED. There is an alternate path to get into the room which involves platforming and climbing.

3 - Canteens: You can buy Canteens from Vending Machines or you can find them as loot in the following containers:

Credenza, Dresser, Minibar, Dishwasher, Chest, Crate, Safe

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lee