Sign in to follow this  
DarkRapture1313

Mushroom log quest, water pump, and body dispoal

At the very end I am suppose to pick up items the couple has dropped/left behind. I can not find anything in the area and obviously can't re access dialog to re evaluate. Not sure if there is a bug involved or I missed some chat about the items being at some other location.

On the water pump quest, no matter how many of the required repair items I have on hand it will never allow me to repair the pump handle.

The woman in the beginning that you find dead and need to remove the rotting corpse of, I dropped her to check out the dangers outside the hidey hole and it will not allow me to pic her body up again after that so I am unable to complete that secondary.

What I did with Mrs. Stokes to complete the quest was exit the safe house while holding her then drop her on the ground outside. The Wastrels didn't care, surprisingly. I had the same issue with the pump, also

Same issues. Also had bugs post-quest. Object/NPC permanence is bugged on several quests/areas. NPC's not showing up where they need to be, the ghost at the tree not moving, little cues to help speed quest time. I've had to start over a few times because I died of plague with no way to access a cure, or doors not opening when they should, or quests not working.

Also sometimes when you start a game ms. Stokes isnt able to be carried to begin with. That has happened 1/4 times so far. I have restarted a few times lol. Also me dropping her the first time didnt allow me to pick her up.

To add on to the Mushroom Log quest. I've had a problem where I can not pick the mushrooms. Yet at the end of the couple's dialogue it says I collected them. The mushrooms are key for food to do that daily quest

sallys ghost doesnt move and i cant dig at the grave.

i dug up a chest but was unable to open or interact with it.

mrs. stokes also respawned hanging in the vault with no option to move her :/

also , after fixing the water pump it just completely disappeared.

also not complaining. just reporting what i can :)

Also now and again whilst you start a recreation ms. Stokes isnt capable of be carried to start with the best one. That has occurred 1/four times thus far. I have restarted a few instances lol. Also me losing her the first time didnt allow me to pick out her up.