ShellBell

The Faraday Cage is driving me insane!!

I am on the Faraday Cage mission. I have completed (with an hour or so of frustration) collecting the bucket of mortilene, brought it back to the lab and now have the extractor. I managed to extract the car in Faradays yard but when I go to the other cars (near Old Luds Home Station and the car near the tree house) I am able to use the took but it doesn't actually extract anything!! I can do it multiple times but still get the option to extract the car over and over again. I am totally stuck in the game. 

Please tell me that I am not the only one ?

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I apologize for the late reply.

Are you still experiencing this?

Are you holding the interaction button down until the interaction completes fully? If you're using default HUD options, you should see a circle fill in the center of the screen.

If the car is not being salvaged at all, even when the interaction is completing fully, this would be a new issue we haven't heard of.

If you're still encountering issues, please file a ticket with our support team at <https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new> and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Lee

Just for reference I hit this last night also. Took a couple of times to extract the parts from the car in Faraday's yard, but the others don't do anything. I'm on the latest XBox release. 

Was there any feedback on this from the ticket raised?