I thought the hive mind quest was finally fixed after I found it there’s a new hot fix that just came out since I’m finally able to beat the game cause I’m literally in the final mission I throughly I could wait till the hive mind was fixed so I can 100% complete the game yet it’s still not fixed when is the next hot fix coming? I really want to beat the game

Edited by Spoon

Guest Meetrock

The hive mind is just a quest to teach you that you can harvest honey from a hive. Not a big deal tbh, I guess you don't even get rewards for completing it?

I know but I want to complete all possible encounters before I beat the game, it’s like a self accomplishment 

Edited by Spoon

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I apologize for the late reply.

This is a known issue with some of the Honey trees, including the one for the quest Hive Mind.

We're currently working on a patch to address performance, stability and other major gameplay issues; such as this one (v1.4). This issue will be fixed in that patch. We're aiming to release it late next week, however we don't have an exact date yet.

The bee trees located at the Train Station and the individual trees found scattered in the wilderness do not suffer from the issue. In the meantime, you can use those trees for honey if you need Honey for crafting or food.

Cheers,

Lee