Sign in to follow this  
sirjwellington

Got to next map carefull plague

Wow, weird. I still haven't made it out of the first area. So, is there no way to protect yourself from said plague?

You can cure the plague - explore the world to find what you need for it! And for the honey, look for where honey usually comes from.

But can we GIVE plague, because being a multiverse hopping immortal is wasted if we can't totally decimate a population or two from time to time.

And yeah, tread lightly with the honey search.

My first experience was like this, because lol psh, I'll be fine:

https://m.popkey.co/e44178/g3a5Z.gif

My first life, I made it across the honey bridge, and then like some kind of complete and total Trump-brain, I… I am here do admit this, but I searched the corpse that was slumped under the plague Warning signs. That was a dumb.

Next life, there was no honey bridge, and no Honeytree, this time I got Lud's Bridge. I do not know if there is a protection from plague, but there is a cure. I won't spoil, but I will say what I wish someone had told me ; Hold on to a variety of rotten vegetables. I won't say which is/are needed.