Guest michael

xbox one frame rate

Guest michael

hi, so i have a few issues with the game so far but mainly its the frame rate. the frame rate drops anytime i am near any town. it drops when i am garden district around the buildings a bit but when i am in the main towns were the cops are and the buildings new and everywhere the frame rate is so bad that it just takes you out of it completely. i dont understand how it can be so bad when in game preview it ran quite well. i know a patch came out just a few days ago so i hopped it would be fixed and does run better in areas with low population but everywhere else it is quite annoying to the eyes. so sadly till this gets fixed i still wont be able to play it as it sucks the joy out of it.(see what i did there? joy? ok.) 

Guest Guess

I am experiencing this as well. The frame rate generally degrades over time. Quitting (or having the game crash) and launching the game again provides a moderate improvement for a brief time, but the frame rate eventually falls to the point of being unplayable, approximately 5fps or worse.

Hello to both of you.
It would be really helpful if you could tell me which platforms you are playing on. Any additional information you can give us would be helpful.

We're aware of the performance issues occurring on consoles are the moment. The team is currently working on a new patch (1.4) That should address some of the more severe issues that are still present in the game like crashes, low framerate and being unable to continue in certain missions.
I don't have an exact date on when this patch will be available on all platforms yet but I just wanted to let you all know that Compulsion Games hasn't given up on We Happy Few.

Thank you very much for using the forums.
-Laura