Sign in to follow this  
Otherbuttons

WHF // White Noise Podcast interview

{Listen to it here}

'Sit back and enjoy this interview with Compulsion Games as we discuss with them their plans for their upcoming game ‘We Happy Few’ Brian and I first get a preview of a pre-alpha build before we get to speak to Sam about their new project that was showcased recently at PAX.'

There's a new interview with @Sam (and occasionally Giuillaume) on We Happy Few over at White Noise Online, for anyone interested (and of course if you're here you probably are). It's 55 minutes long.~I'm downloading it to listen to as I go into town, so I couldn't tell you anymore on what's actually discussed. which totally means you have to listen to it yourself huehuehue.

Okay listened to it, my thoughts:

1) The enphusiasm for this game is honestly the greatest thing. There are so many games coming out now that just feel like they're moneymakers and haven't been loved enough in development, but this is just... ♥

2) Narrative teasing omg. Seriously anything hinting at the narrative at this point is a drug in itself, i will kill for more. Also hoping in that 'NPCs but maybe not helping' means character betrayal? Also ooo more characters with interesting designs? So possibly meeting others on the way?

3) The amount of people attracted to cosplaying from this already is just proof that this game is gorgeous. beard-cosplayer, good luck with your quest.

4) Which leads me onto #4... We have Eurogamer and if you go, I'll probably have to go to be able to try out the game, which means I'll have to be on an 8/9 hour coach. But if Compulsion go, Compulsion will be in the land of said crazy happy people, and in that case should obviously totally go. ;D

@Otherbuttons I, like many other people, really hate listening to myself talk! So hopefully I didn't say anything too awful :)

I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed recording it, big thanks to Sam for the opportunity.