Sign in to follow this  
Bambichon

The "Walkabout" quest

The Ghost is still glitched, but I've been told that if you shove her a few times she will start walking.

Actually she went walking for me, took me a half a block- block away to a 'dig up' spot, and told me to save the world. I dug up 2 power cells. This is before I had opened/used any bridges.

Same; ghost flies into the building, but sort of lower, and she just... doesn't really move after that... Don't know what to do with her. What's funny is that everyone else talks about this encounter glitching, but this never happened to me (playing on XBox) 'til the update. Oh well; at least I know what Arthur's mom is meant to talk about :')

Hi there,

This is a known issue on the latest public build. Since we changed world generation to be more varied, the ghost can get stuck when flying over water or flying into buildings. We will be addressing this for the 1.0 release of the game.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Lilc138

So I'm guessing the glitch hasnt been fixed? The ghost just walks back and forth across the street for me. We managed to get down to the water spout you fix to get a valve; but wont go anymore.