Guest Dj Lion

Just give up

Guest Dj Lion

Just Give Up and give us our refunds. You tried.. and failed. I'm done waiting for the crash problems to be fixed. You're lucky that No one has thought of suing you yet. 

You don't say what platform you are on, but the first patches to version 1.3 are no available for PS4 and PC and are due to day for Xbox One. Subsequent patches will be released asap.

Guest Dj Lion

Version 1.3 doesn't do shit. I've states 3 times what platform I'm on in other threads. Just stop. Give Up and give us our money back. 18 Days with an unplayable game . It's just not good enough.

Guest Dj Lion

You're sorry? Well I'm f***ing sorry that I've payed 60$ for an unplayable buggy game! IT should have never been pricetagged that much and you should've waited with releasing it untill it was playable !!! Screw you and your standard replies. Fix the problem now or i swear to god I'm suing your asses! 

Guest Dj Cryin'

First of all, not everyone can get it right the first time. Games on this scale are prone to having issues that are overlooked, and the developers are actively fixing them as we speak. Nothing but time is going to change the current state of the game, and being impatient and whiny isn't going to speed the process along. What could've potentially helped would be to describe the issues you're experiencing to them in as much detail as possible so they could try and find a possible solution to your specific issue, and prevent it from happening to other players in the future. Or, if you're like me, you could spend a little of your time trying to troubleshoot the issues you experience yourself, but... unfortunately both of these solutions would require you to have some form of patience.

Second, you can't actually press charges because the liability of purchasing this game rests on your shoulders; you were not forced to buy it, you can't prove the developers falsely advertise their game intentionally to scam buyers, and i'm sure the potential to get a re-fund was always there; you made the choice not to receive a re-fund, which is not the fault of anyone here.

Finally, you might want to re-consider impatiently flying off the handle immediately to the people willing to help you. You're basically guaranteed to get the worst possible customer service this way at nearly any store you go to, let alone how immature it is to do so. It speaks more to your character than anyone else's here.