Guest WeHappyFewIsAGoodGame

Bugs

Guest WeHappyFewIsAGoodGame

Okay I wanna start off by saying this is one of the greatest games I have played in a very long time. The story is amazing, the mechanics are amazing for the most part, but the one thing that is just horrendous about this game is all of the bugs. There are just too many to count. Now I am a completionist, and I couldn't stand how there are two quests that are unable to be finished, they just bug out whenever you try to complete them. Or when I'm trying to go for the achievement for not killing anyone and I smother someone in their sleep, it will spring them out of the bed and it will say I killed them. But the one thing that just infuriates me the most is the end of act 1; I would almost call it unplayable. To start with, on xbox if you run up the stairs for the building with the mission, "future perfect", the game crashes 99% of the time. Then I had to restart from a save that was an hour before entering the broadcast building because all of my missions were invisible. Also, the last 30 minutes of the game took me 3 hours because the game crashed at almost every loading screen. Once again, I love the game. I want to play through it again but not until these bugs are fixed.sorry for the rant and I hope you all have a lovely day.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough time with We Happy Few.
Compulsion Games has been working on upcoming patches that aim to address severe issues like those you've mentioned above. There should be a patch on Xbox released soon that I hope will result in a more stable build with less crashes overall. Only time will tell, and I hope you revisit the game once more fixes are patched in.

Thank you for using the forums.
Have a nice day.
-Laura

• Like 1