Guest schmidtty21

I have been waiting for this game for a while now, along with many people, and love the game when it works, which has been rare lately.  

Game is constantly crashing or freezing when fast traveling, doing certain actions, or when traveling certain routes. When I noticed a route was crashing I would take a different way, but now I have no other option because I’m doing the main quest line for Arthur and there’s only one way forward.

I’m trying to get to the lab and right before I get to the bridge it crashes.  I’ve tried multiple times and it is the same result.  I don’t want to start over.  

Other times I noticed it crashing was like I said when I try fast traveling, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t.  Crashes at random.  

The other time I noticed is when you blow the bobby whistle the game freezes.  

Can we expect an update soon to fix all of these crashing issues, I would love to get back to the game.

Thanks!!

Guest schmidtty21

Forgot to mention, this is on the Xbox One, my console is off, so I didn’t see the version, but if needed I can go get it if inquired 

Guest schmidtty21

It is version 1.1.69578

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I apologize for the late reply.

We've recently released a hotfix that has addressed some crashes and other major issues (v1.3).

We're currently working on another patch to address performance, stability and other major gameplay issues.

If you're still encountering issues, please file a ticket with our support team at <https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new> and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lee