Sign in to follow this  
Rohirrim80397

Faraday Questline Bug

So since i know that the game is unfinished i should have expected this, but on the quest that Faraday sends you to get the motylene bucket and return it to her, i filled the bucket at the downer investigation site, return to her and it wont let me give her the bucket to continue the quest line, im just wondering what i do if i missed something, or if anyone else ran into this problem.

Thanks.

Do you have two buckets in your inventory? I accidentally spoke to her twice and she gave me two buckets and even though i filled one of them, she wanted to other one filled up, i went back and filled the second one and she was fine with it.

There is an issue with the game recognizing you have things in your inventory that is intermittent, maybe try restarting the game?

I haven't had this problem. I had another one that i used that vacuum cleaner for the oil (don't remember the name) on a spill and it doesn't give me an option. Is there a special location for this oil quest or not?