JovianStone

Is there a way to permanently execute Cvar's

I would like to not have to type in certain console commands, like "r.BloomQuality=0" (which removes bloom), each time I start the game.

Is there an .ini I can add cvar's to, or a seperate file that needs to be created? 

Thanks

Hello JovianStone,
I'm looking into this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for using the forums.
-Laura

Great, looking forward to it.

A minor bug I've noticed: if you perform a non-lethal take-down on a sleeping npc, and then return after you've loaded a save, that npc will now be deceased instead of unconscious.

• Thanks 1

Also, not sure if this is intended, but if you're not carrying empty power cells, the motilene vacuum wont work, even though you have empty cells in the pneumatic stash. And, during the motilene vacuum's animation, the player character looks at the tank, but it's empty. And finally, the entire animation is seemingly shorter than the on-screen prompt. Meaning, you have to hold the button throughout the entire animation, even after fully sucking up the motilene. The prompt input should be shortened by a second or two. This goes for the extraction tools animation prompt as well.

I mentioned in another post that teacups (a crafting resource) are not displayed in the crafting tab, but only in the "all" tab, I just learned that this is true for empty torches as well.

Edited by JovianStone
  • Thanks 1

Hi there,

I apologize for the late reply.

You can set launch parameters using a shortcut or directly through Steam: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1040-JWMT-2947
However, many commands require a save game to be loaded when they're entered and launch options won't work for these. 

For those that won't work with launch options, you can potentially use scripts to run a group of commands after you boot the game.

Python or AutoHotkey are useful tools for this.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lee