Sign in to follow this  
Guest Meetrock

Where to find branches?

Guest Meetrock

I'm trying to collect some branches for a quest in Olly's act. I searched so many houses and only found 3 (I need 4), and I'm out of houses. Where can I find the branches other than fireplaces and campfires?

I also had a hard time with this, I did find branches that spawned on the ground near trees one time but it's difficult to happen upon them that way because the spots where they spawn on the ground are so few and far between and the garden district is so expansive. If you've searched every house already, I guess you could hope you get one from the mystery chest or search rubble piles outside.

Guest Meetrock
On 8/25/2018 at 1:19 AM, Shibou said:

I also had a hard time with this, I did find branches that spawned on the ground near trees one time but it's difficult to happen upon them that way because the spots where they spawn on the ground are so few and far between and the garden district is so expansive. If you've searched every house already, I guess you could hope you get one from the mystery chest or search rubble piles outside.

Found the last one in a rubble pile lol, I actually sweeped the entire Garden District to find it.