Is anyone else experiencing this problem:

Loading in game, getting some character dialogue then game crash. This saved filed is in a science center (doesn't help) but once load dialogue is talking about someone going mad or is on bad joy.

I've tried loading a older saved before my main saved game. And it's a 50/50 chance will load or same situation, if it loads I can play till the same location as the original saved game then game will crash.

The console is up to date, and I've deleted the game and reinstalled it as well as the updates.

(Video included if helps)

Edited by NappyRed

Hi NappyRed,

Can I ask you to post the location that you are supposed to be loading into when this crash occurs, please?

Thanks,

-Mike

Guest schmidtty21

Crashing happens everywhere! Send out a patch to fix this! Please! 

9 hours ago, TheStinger said:

Hi NappyRed,

Can I ask you to post the location that you are supposed to be loading into when this crash occurs, please?

Thanks,

-Mike

I would be loading into Future Perfect in the "Parade District"

My build is v1.3.70168

On 8/24/2018 at 8:48 PM, NappyRed said:

I would be loading into Future Perfect in the "Parade District"

My build is v1.3.70168

Thank you very much for your information NappyRed, I've taken note of all the information you've given to me and I hope you're encountering less crashes on PS4 since the latest patch.
The Team is still working on major issues like crashes and framerate as we speak and there will be another upcoming update in the future that will make things run smoother once again.

Have a nice day.
-Laura.