Sign in to follow this  
Urban_Zamboni

Refund Please?

I'm getting around 12 frames and no quest markers. Can we get a refund from microsoft for this purhase? I will play this once its closer to PLAYABLE. This company made a bad decision putting it out this early...No second chances for a first impression and all that.

Nah, man. It's either your rig or your settings because this game runs like butter. Quest markers only exist for a handful of quests and they're not waypointed, just shown on the map through a star or an odd icon, etc. Really only good for a mouse over's worth of info. You feel like you got ripped off, best reread the bit about it being in prealpha. Disclaimer when the game starts says there's a chance it won't even run.

if you got it on steam, you can get a refund... I would suggest checking the minimum specs before buying a game, I've got an i5 2500k w/8gb ram and and GTX 770, and it runs on ultra at 1080p with no stuttering at all.

got it on the xbox sooo, and I do understand the concept of an alpha but a console alpha should at least be stabilized enough to even experience the game enough to find other more important bugs/ideas to point out via this forum

Well there is a disclaimer on the Xbox store so if you weren't prepared for issues why did you buy? Why not use the Try it for free option? I think you will have to try with MS for s refund, but it can have variable results.

I bought it on Xbox and the game does stutter at times but it's completely playable. I played it all last night. Textures sometimes took a while to load in but otherwise the game runs with only minimal issues.

I too played it on my Xbox One with no real issues. Played the free trial, loved it, bought it.

It will be exciting to see a great game like this get progressively better over the next few months.

Yeah I'm on XBOX as well. I can look past performance and all that jazz because I know it takes time. One of the awesome aspects of Game Preview is you get to watch it grow. I don't see why you'd want a refund if you'd consider getting it when it's "closer to playable". You've already paid for it so just enjoy the ride of watching a game come together...unless it doesn't lol.

Hey, i think.... if i could, i refund it, lol, i bought the game, graphic settings all ok, medium, but my game is green like, the monitor be all green, i can't see a shit, i dont know if this is a bug, but i can't play the game.... sorry for my english, (brazilian xD) the game look so cool, but i can't play ;-; plz help !

Green game? That's new. Google, bro. Way better chance of fixing it quickly than trading posts on the forums. If it's happening to you, it's happened to someone else and they complained on the internet.

I Tried everything... i reinstalled, i restarted the pc, but... doesn't work.... maybe its my pc, but... 80fps lol.... and i know the game is fucking awesome, but can't play ;-;

Thanks Clement for your answer.