Sign in to follow this  
DemoEvolved

Forum Usability Feedback

As a new user joining the Compulsion games community, I want the forum tools to be easy to use so that I can provide feedback readily & efficiently

Issue 1:

The New Discussion button is at the bottom of the page. Its clumsy to find for first time users.

Suggest: the New Discussion is close to the top of the page.

Issue 2:

The preview post button shows the user's post as black text on a navy backgound. The user has to box select the text to be able to read it.

Suggest the preview window is White text on navy background.

Issue 3: The category selection dropdown is White text on White background. The user has to select the dropdown to see the category listing and make sure he is posting to the correct topic.

Suggest the category listing is black text on white background, even when the user does not click the dropdown button.

I don't think this thread goes here? Since this is the WHF discussion section.

But definitely seconding 2 and 3. It's easy to see through, but it's not that user friendly.

Yeah we've had a lot of issues with the forums, they are definitely a work in progress. Thanks for the feedback!

We are also aware of the amount of spam bots that occasionally post in the forums, we are working on this issue as well.

Does anyone else have any comments about what we could change in the forums?