Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny88

Various ps4 troubles

Guest Johnny88

Hi, don't know if some of these are already reported but here are some bugs:

Bugged quests:

Mysterious chest: cannot be finished keeps looping

Hivemind: can't collect honey

Crazy legs:  can be finished put it pops up again once you return to the area with noway to recomplete it

Bugged mask collectible: Germany (Arthur) doesn't register, if you go back to it's place the mask isn't there anymore

Possible uncle jack shows bugged: NEWS HOUR  PSA DOWNERS  -  I HEAR YOU WORD OF THE DAY - FUNNY OLD CUSTOMS  PINATA  they're either bugged for me or just won't spawn

Also can't scroll down the notes anymore past the jubilators derby note.....can't see the statitistics anymore....

Guest Johnny88

Btw, sorry I didn't read the specifications when reporting a bug.

I'm playing on a normal ps4  v1.3.70168

Enjoing the game so far just want to know if these bugs are known and when they're gonna get fixed.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to post some of the issues you've noticed. We're well aware of some of these isues, and there are a few that I haven't seen yet.

• Mysterious Chest is meant to be an endlessly looping quest. Keep going and see what surprises might happen :).
  • We are aware of Hive Mind's issues and will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
  • Crazy Lags has had other users reporting issues as well.
  • The Germany Mask not appearing in the Theatre is known as well.
  • Not too sure about the Uncle Jack shows, could warrant investigation.
  • And that UI bug at the end is something I haven't seen reported. Can take a look to investigate. Try filling up my Note Log and seeing if things go bonkers. :P

All this to say that most of the issues you have reported are known, and will be fixed in upcoming patches. Certainly the more serious ones will generally be prioritized first.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe Leighton
Senior QA Analyst at Compulsion Games

Guest Johnny88

Thanks for the quick reply, just a clarification the germany mask was in fact there in the redaction, i picked it up, game saved but it didn't register and now is not there anymore...the notes not scrolling can be temporarily fixe by chosing the option to read and pick up another note, however when you load up the game again the notes won't scroll down again.

Guest gdbexx

Hi,

I'm playing on xbox one and am also having the issues with the notes not scrolling past 'Jubilator Grand Derby'. I've found that if you find a note and it allows you to read it rather than just pick it up, do that and it will start at the bottom of the list and you can scroll upwards through them. It is very frustrating though because I like to try and keep up with them as I get them.