Sign in to follow this  
lucigen

Steam List

I play ALOT of stuff, ATM I have 157 games on my list. Lmao. I really enjoy FPS games, and survival games such as Rust, H1Z1, etc. I really will play almost anything besides games like World of Warcraft and Dota. Sorry.

Here is my profile page.

*poke poke* this threat seems to be a bit dead... has anyone actually made the group yet or may i take the plunge O.o

@MikeOxBig is it cool if i add you, im right here And i have a steam group too for my streaming, not that im self plugging possibly here

@theTeaWolf

It's not been made yet as much as I know, but I believe Naila's still on it. I asked about personally making it a while back, but it's still up in the air for now, so I'm sure we'll get one. ♥

The official Steam group can't be made until we go live on the store, if I remember correctly. It's something we'll be confirming before the end of the year.

In the meantime, go ahead and make a group. It's no skin off our nose, and you definitely do not need our permission :)

@Sam usually I'm not either but the chat function is lovely with a community.

I'm assuming you're the Sam A. on there? ~ I'll add you as an officer of the group when I get back home.

@Stephanie

Not recently, I mean I pop in the chat occasionally but there's rarely a soul about.

then again i've been spending a lot of my time off WoW and on Warcraft

I'll make you a mod since you're compulsion team. 8>

@Otherbuttons Sweet :D

Are you still playing WoW by chance? I am contemplating subscribing again. I just realized that you would be on the EU servers :(