Sign in to follow this  
shmerl

What games do you anticipate most?

@Naila: The full version of the lullaby from that Witcher trailer was released ("Lullaby of Woe"):

I posted the lyrics and summary of analysis (which was posted before in this forum :)) on the Witcher Wiki.

@shmerl Thank you! I have started The Witcher 3 but didn't progress much as I got overwhelmed with the amount of new games lately :/

@Naila: Lucky you :) I hope you'll like it. Try also reading the books - they are great (and also help appreciating games much more).

I have an extra bonus from The Bard's Tale IV campaign (a choice - Witcher 1 or Witcher 2 or Wasteland 2). I have all of them already, so if you are interested - let me know, I'll claim a specific one for you. I won't keep this forever though, so if no one needs it - I'll offer it elsewhere.

An interesting article about making of The Night To Remember trailer, where authors confirm vampire lullaby interpretation: http://www.fxguide.com/featured/behind-the-scenes-of-digics-witcher-3-cinematic/

It was also important to show in the trailer, reflects project director Peter Sved, that the Witcher universe was “not about your stereotypical good versus evil characters - everyone has their own side of the story. The lullaby sung by the girl/vampire in the trailer is a great example of this: it is in fact a song that a ‘monster’ would sing to her offspring, about the terrible Witchers, who come and hunt them for money. It is an ambiguous world in this sense, where Geralt is not clearly a positive ‘hero’, and thus the film works deliberately to arouse some sympathy towards the girl/vampire.”

1. Crowfall (say, it's IGN Wiki) - something like survival meets RTS meets MMO meets Minecraft/EQ:Landmark meets EVE Online...if that makes any sense?

Here's one of early tests, Confessor playing with some Centaurs:

2.Camelot Unchained - also IGN "intro", or even shorter: it's basically Dark Age of Camelot 2 with some Minecraft/Warhamer Online flavor. There are tons of ex-DAoC people super-hyped for this one, thou "good" video footage is still under the NDA.

Currently Uncharted 4 (next Tuesday!) and Mirror's Edge: Catalyst are the two I'm anticipating the most right now. And of course, We Happy Few, but I'm playing it now so that's sort of cheating.

I am REALLY looking forward Inside which is by the devs who made Limbo, but I haven't heard anything since their E3 trailer

Looks interesting, but somewhat worrying that publisher is MS... Something tells me the Linux version won't be forthcoming ;)

The mood of the trailer reminded me this parody ad:

Which is based on this one: