So i started the game two days ago and it gave me the prompt of an update. Build v1.370168. Is what is running right now but right after the update it said 1.3.6... (Cant remember the rest of the numbers) i was just wondering what is that update for? I noticed the begining music on the start menu changed. Im wondering what is it this update changing or adding to the game. I also noticed anytime the game starts acting like its going to crash instead of going to the blue screen error message it does a pause and it then continues which im excited about. Also since the update when it does crashed it saves the last progress so im left off in the same spot i was before and i dont lose my mission progress. Im very happy with it but i was wondering if there was more to the update? Thank you so much i know you guys are working really hard on this project and i want to express my gratitude. Hope you're all doing well.

Hi UnknownCatEater, :D

So I'm glad to hear that the game is working better for you. Depending on the platform you are playing on, the last update aimed to avoid crashes and loss of save data as well as some performance issues. For a full list please refer to this post in our forum:

If you have any other issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

-Mike

Im playing it on PS4 and this update surely makes a difference. Even if it crashes your progress is saved. Dont get me wrong some of the previous crashes helped me to discover things i didnt noticed the first time i played it. But is working pretty good so far. Thank you so much for the hard work. You guys are awesome.

• Thanks 1