Guest Dean

Game Crashes before entering Wellington Health Institute

Guest Dean

I thought that it was my game itself so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. But I’m have the same issue again and again. It’s always right after I end the alternate route to the health center and right when I enter the doors of the health center. Then my game doesn’t load after cause it crashes again and again. 

what can I do? 

Hi Dean,

Would you mind telling us What Platform and Game Version you had this issue with? You can find the game's current version by looking at the Bottom Right edge of your Main Menu or Pause Menu screens. We've had similar reports, and we'd like to confirm whether your case is the same.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe Leighton

The same happen to me. But i had manually saved on the model studio. What i did was reload the studio save and work my way up to the health institute. I saved once in that lil plaza, they have some sort of food carts, and once at the doors. Then after killing the bobbies at the health institute on the lobby i manually saved again. When i opened the door it crashed so i tried loading the save inside the building and it crashed again. The auto save crashed aswell. So i went and loaded the one by the entrance door and that one worked. Later on i saved again after completing parts of the quest just in case it crashed again. But since i took it easy, and sort of stoped after opening main doors, and i kinda hold my self when they gave intercom messages and the cut scenes, i was able to complete the whole quest without crashing. Ive come to realized that when there is a lot going on, and you are going tru the game without giving it time to load, it gets overload and crashes. Try giving the system time to load and do its thing before moving on. I can hear the disc and the fans spinning fast and when that happens, and im rushing tru the game my system crashes. Im using PS4 and i got the 1.37... Update. I hope this helps you. Im still working my way to what seems to be the end. I keep manually saving on certain sections and restarting to verify the auto save works and so far so good. If the auto save fails, i can still use the manual save. Hope this help and have a good day.

• Thanks 1