Guest Stefan

Hey,

first up, loving this game! I just have some Issues with certain quests and the map.

1. More of a question than a bug. Mysterious Chest: This quest doesnt and, it resets everytime I open the chest and take the loot, is tat supposed to be that way?

2. Moon juice leech: I wanted to search the body and got cought, people chased me. So I ran away. The  Questitem "search the body" turnd read and is crossed of but the quest stays in the questlog. When i returned and search the body unseen, nothing happend. Quest is still read and crossed of.

3. hivemind: I cant't take the honey from the tree. I had put on the padded suit. Other trees are no problem, this Quest-tree doesnt work, tried numerous angles, but I have no oppertunity to take the honey.

4. Finished Quests, Questmarkers and digging spots don't vanish from the map. Only after  a restart of the gaame, they are gone

I play an an Xbox One X, Buildnumber 1.1.69578

I hope this is the right Threat to adress this, couldn't find out if this stuff is already posted.

Greets and thanks for the Game!

Hi Stefan!

Sorry to hear that you're having the issues you are having with our game. Here are some answers to your questions:

1. Yes

2. One time try, no redo's, sorry.

3. It's a known issue and will be fixed in a future patch.

4. It's a known issue and will be fixed in a future patch.

Thank you for reporting them though and we are glad that apart from these small issues you're still enjoying the game. Have fun!

-Mike

Guest Stefan

Hey,

Thank you for your quick and supportive anwser!

I'm sorry to hear about the moon juice leech quest. It bugs me that it will stay in the questlog, but this is more of a personal issue :D. It's not really about the experiance points, I just always try to clear the questlog the best way I can

and this one I will never get rid of now (my own kind of OCD when it comes to games :D)

Thanks again for that lovely game and your help. I'm excited for the Patch.