I keep attempting to complete this miasion, but I am unable to and have given up.   I'm on PS4 with  build 1.370168.     I'm holding down R2 and nothing has happened.    I've tried every other button, but to no avail.    

3 minutes ago, Leona Startz said:

I keep attempting to complete this miasion, but I am unable to and have given up.   I'm on PS4 with  build 1.370168.     I'm holding down R2 and nothing has happened.    I've tried every other button, but to no avail.    

Hello Leona,

I believe that it is triangle that you have to hold to harvest the bees on PS4, but you have to be pretty close and target the swarm of bees, then when back at Dr. Faraday's house you use trigger to release them. Good luck!

-Pierre

Just now, Leona Startz said:

I already have the bees.  I'm back at Faraday's to pollinate the plants.   

How close are you to the bushes? Sometimes the trigger can be really close up.

Just now, Leona Startz said:

I'm close enough to gather them.

Then I go believe that this is a bug, and an annoying one at that, I'll go ahead and report this and we'll try and find a fix as soon as possible.

-Pierre

Guest Just in case

Just in case, but it takes a long time while holding R2 for the bees to be released

Guest Synoptik

Hello,

I Have the same bug on PS4 and seriously it's borring. You have a f*cking good game plagued by quests bugs. So much good things but so much bugs. 

Please, can you fix it ?  

Hello Synoptik,
The team is working on upcoming patches that are being made to address the major issues in the game. Although I cannot say when these updates are coming- I just want you to know that the developers have not given up on the game or players like yourself. We're still working on making it better for everyone.

Have a nice day.
-Laura.

Guest Oli
On 8/22/2018 at 5:34 PM, Pierre said:

Then I go believe that this is a bug, and an annoying one at that, I'll go ahead and report this and we'll try and find a fix as soon as possible.

-Pierre

This bug is also on the PC version of the game, as no matter what button i press on my keyboard the bees do not get released. 

2 hours ago, Guest Oli said:

This bug is also on the PC version of the game, as no matter what button i press on my keyboard the bees do not get released. 

Hello Oli,
Have you attempted to hold down the release button instead of tapping it? It takes some time for the bees to be released.

Thank you for using the forums.
-Laura