Sign in to follow this  
Chrixxus

Can't "Give Neximide Pill" bug?

Looked through the first couple pages of this forum to find if anyone else posted about this and didn't see one. If there is one already let me know. Also let me know if this is the wrong place for this.

The bug (or at least i think it's a bug) i found is on Xbox One and regarding "Give Neximide Pill" in certain quests like "Poisoned Wastrel" and "If You Give a Pig a Pancake". I wasn't able to actually give the NPC a Neximide pill even though i had x3 in my inventory. It would say Neximide Pill Needs to be in Inventory or something like that. I tried a few things like placing it in a quickslot, then back into inventory, droping them on the ground and picking back up, and placing in vault then back out etc...

I was able to solve the issue by taking x2 of the pills throughout the game then going back to the NPC once i only had one Neximide Pill in my inventory, then it worked as intended. Does anyone know if there is a way to split a stack in your inventory?

If anyone else has had this issue let me know, hopefully this helps someone.

I talked to him, went to give him the pills, something went funky and the pill was suspended like three feet below the ground surface. I could still see the white outline on it. He was bugged like you experienced, so I choked him out and came back later. He was standing like he wanted to talk, but didn't move or react, so I punched him in the eye to see if I could force him back on the rails.

When the punch connected, he literally vanished in front of me. I haven't seen him since.

I'll try the brick to the face from a distance next time, see how that goes.

I have been hav ing the same proble, I can't give him his pill. It says that I need to have it in the inventory, first I had one, then two, then tried again when I had five, and the quest still cannot be fulfilled - no matter if I talk with him or not.

Definitely a known bug that Is connected to the game seeing what is in your inventory, it happens with strangers sometimes asking for things as well so don't be surprised