Sign in to follow this  
Azgard

Mrs Stokes quest bug

Hi,

I cannot pick up Mrs Stokes body anymore to get rid of the body, as per the quest. I have been outside a few times and back again and before I went out for the first time I could pick up her body (the option was there) and now it isn't.

I can search her body but that is it.

I assume this is a bug :)

first post here - good looking game so far

Another bug I noticed: her body disappears.

1. Pick up Mrs. Stokes

2. Move her anywhere

3. Drop her on the floor

4. Walk into another part of the room

5. Walk back, she'll be gone.

Cheers.

I also cannot interact with her corpse any longer.... I was able to pick her up once when I first started the game now she just hangs in the corner

Once I leave and come back, I can interact with the corpse [search her corpse], but I'm unable to carry her and she hangs there without a rope.

Another thing that's happened, after coming back to sleep, her corpse will randomly fall to the ground where I'm unable to search or carry her.

I am also having this issue. I picked up her body before unlocking the exit and since then I cannot pick her up at all.

Her body reappeared in the same spot a few hours after I dumped it, suspended the same way sans the rope. Quest complete didn't untick and I had a sweet new heavy bag, so I made a note of it for my bug report batch and took some time to polish my combo game.

Edit: If it happens that you can't interact with the corpse before quest complete, start new game, skip the prologue. Was mission breaking from my end. I couldn't get it back on the rails through reloading the game even after fully exiting the program. Thankfully, it's literally the first thing you do post Pro if you don't count robbing her corpse and feeding it some jabs to make sure she's not a zombie.

Just make sure that once you commit to moving the body, you pick it up and walk it straight out of the bunker.

@Meatbath (et al)

What should be done is searching all the lockers and getting the jimmy bar first then picking her up to unsure you don't have to even drop her to the floor, before trying to exit!

Just make sure that once you commit to moving the body, you pick it up and walk it straight out of the bunker.

I agree , this is the best way to avoid this bug; for now!

Adding to the list that had this happen. I continued my play thru, died, then moved her out first thing for my next game.

-foot

Thanks Clement! FWIW I have it too. Totally ignored Mrs Stokes before going outside then went back much later and it wont allow me to carry her.