Sign in to follow this  
Naila

Official We Happy Few Wiki

Hi all!

We wanted to announce that we've partnered with the awesome folks at Gamepedia to bring you the Official Wiki for We Happy Few! Hurray!

It does not contain much for now as we are still working on the game but as development moves forward it will grow like a beautiful flower. :) Feel free to edit away, and let us know if you'd like any clarifications.

Hey guys! I'm the wiki manager over at the wiki on Gamepedia. If anyone has questions or needs assistance, just let me know! You can post or message me here or leave a message on my talk page.

Awesome! Agreed with @otherbuttons, now I have another place to check for info!

@Alinin I have a bit of a problem. When I try and create a account for the wiki, It says I have to accept the Terms and Agreements. However, I don't happen to see a button to accept the terms and agreements. I just see the Username tab, a Password tab, a Verify password tab, and a 'Im not a robot' tab. When I fill in everything. It says I have to accept terms and agreements. Do you have a solution for this?

@Alianin

Curiously is there an exact format to pages? Obviously the wiki needs a lot of updating with all of the new content and information being released, and although I've updated it as much as I feel comfortable, I'm a little worried I'm not following form somehow. But I'd love to continue throwing all of the released facts up there, especially with a lot of the pre-alpha testers coming in tomorrow.

This is my first time editing a wiki, so any advice you can give or 'things to avoid' as such would be fabulous thank you.~

@Mechgenius7532 Try it now. I had to make some formatting updates and you shouldn't have that issue anymore.

@Otherbuttons There's nothing too nailed down at this point, but I've gone ahead and made a boilerplate template for items that you can use. When you create a new page, at the top right of the article, you'll see a dropdown that says Items (it's the only one currently set up). Click one of the buttons to the right of the dropdown and it'll insert the boilerplate into the editor. Add the pertinent information and delete the unnecessary/unused sections and comment lines. The boilerplate can always be updated as time goes on and we get more information.

I wouldn't worry too much about formatting. If you have information, get it in there. We can always go back and clean it up/make it pretty. If anyone wants to contribute and isn't too familiar with wikis or what to do, we have a nice help wiki with lots of information: http://help.gamepedia.com/ It's also linked on the We Happy Few Wiki on the left sidebar under GAMEPEDIA.

On a side note, I'm hoping to get a dump of icons to use on the wiki, but for now we'll have to use screenshots.

@Alianin I didn't forget about the icons, I am just a bit swamped setting up a page post Kickstarter then I will send them to you :)

@Alianin I'm sorry to inform you, the adjustment did not fix my login. I have the same problem and all that was changed was the background color. I also forgot to mention I am on a Mac. If that changes anything, I'm sorry for forgetting to inform you of this on my last comment. Sorry again!

@Mechgenius7532 I'm assuming you're using Safari? Can you try another browser? Also you can try clearing your cookies. There should be a checkbox after the real name field that you'll need to check. I see it when using Safari on my iPad, but I can't quite duplicate being on a Mac.

Just a bump to remind everyone about the wiki. We have an updated main page and we've been working on adding info for all the latest and greatest additions to the game. We welcome anyone who would like to contribute. As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, let me know here or on my talk page!