Sign in to follow this  
CateArcher

Xbox One Performance

Hi Guys,

I like your Game so far and bought it. I know its an alpha but will the performance be way better in the future? The graphics arent very fluent.

@CateArcher hello! It's a little under 30fps right now, but we will be aiming for 30 on release.

Also, I have moved this to the WHF General Discussion forum :)

Hi,myself and a few friends have all bought the game and apart from one tiny blip its been great.

i was wondering what performance problems your having?i have seen no framerate drops in big encounters,no tearing no texture popping,im only a few hrs in so obviously it could happen.

I hope your problem gets fixed

@Sam: Thanks for the fast answer ;-) Besides this the game is really great for its early stage. I hope it will evolve technically in the future.

@BrothelCreeper: The graphics are good but when you turn the camera left and right the whole gameplay feels very slow sometimes. Also some textures (like on trees) have no high resolution.

Overall it feels too slow. But I guess this will be fixed. The game is in an early stage.

I play it on PC ultra max setting.... 60+ fps and the textures are very clean.... The games runs amazing for me but perhaps it needs some console fixing

I have it on the One as well and it feels like maybe 15 fps. You guys are only shooting for 30 for release? why not 60 fps at 900p or whatever it is the xbox one can handle?

30fps is ok and can be fluent but at the moment it feels way under it. I think all Bioshock Games are 30fps on consoles and it runs well.

Really if a game feels fluent or not isn't even depending on very high frames, but especially on consistent frames. A constant fluctuation between 35 and 40 fps will feel less fluent than solid 30 fps.