Sign in to follow this  
Otherbuttons

Cosplay Thread! Show off your Happy Face.~

@fromthewoods LOL, you know you've done something right when you're getting terrified looks from small children and adults alike ;D

does anyone have suggestions on good sites to buy things for my Wellie cosplay? I am going to be a police officer, and looking for a place to get a somewhat cheap officer costume. I found a few options for the hat, but the suit is a bit harder. Also I still have not found a small round and flat light to put on the front of my hat

@anubis316 Someone on twitter said that Snazaroo clown white face paint is the best to make the white masks. Hope it helps!

This happened!!!!!! 14519753_10155282313748625_2548028656936405429_n.jpg

BTW this is Alex Epstein the narrative director. I will be posting a video on youtube talking about my cosplay experience with it, how well it worked, and a little how to so other people can do this too.

MCM Expo (Sunday) and Halloween cosplays sorted!

7424565957.png

I'm just rewearing Wastrel because I haven't taken her out for a spin in a long time and my friends totally decided to cosplay Wellies without me even bugging them. I have the best friends. ♥ The one on the left is my partner after we went on a charity shop spree and I co-ordinated him a relitively 60s outfits to the colour specifications of a Wellie. There'll be facepaint in the final one.~

ibL7bbt.jpg

I didn't have much money or time. It was also my first time cosplaying. But this is my attempt. I took a spin on the old lady since I'm nor tall nor skinny. I got recognised quite a lot actually, it was awesome.

• Like 1

I'm trying to make a Bobby cosplay for a convention in my town

Before I do that I need to finish a different one and all of your Cosplays here are wonderful!