Sign in to follow this  
HottestStuff

We happy few Early steam access for Mac?

Hello all, I saw that We Happy Few went up on early access today and I was excited to get it. When loading the page, I was disappointed to see the Early Access was only available for windows PC? I believe I saw elsewhere that the game will be playable on mac. I was wondering if there would be any early access at all for Mac? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

We will release the final version on Mac after we finish working on the Windows one. We are not a huge team so we are focusing on Xbox and PC for now :)

Quite honestly, with the graphic card requirements you are almost excluding crappy apple cards anyways, aren't you?

Same here, I was disappointed to see that it's not available on Steam for Mac... I would have loved to play this on my Mac... I love to play games like this with Keyboard and Mouse, and use my Xbox One for Multiplayer games only. But I will try this on Xbox One until it becomes available on the Mac.