Guest Jocelyne

While playign I've detected few bugs

The first one  was whe I was walking around and tried to jump an abanoned roof and I got stuck between a wall and the roof, and Arthur was like falling all over again. I had to reload it.

The second one is when you are picking the flowers, sometimes it wouldn't let me take them and sometimes the indicator is still on even though I've already taken them.

And for the third one, is  important to let you know I'm playing it in Spanish, so I'll say the name of the mission in Spanish. Getting to the point, I was doing "Hermanos de Sangre" the part of the bunker, while digging on the back of the island I found the mission "En el silencio de la noche" which depends on making  "alcohol extraño", the thing is at the moment I couldn't find the "seta de histoplasma" so all I did was heating the oven, put water and sugar and went to other island to  search them, obviously failed and I returned to the island of the bunker and found the "seta de histoplasma", so I put them but it didn't count, so I don't know what to do, I already filled like 10 bottles of the licour and still doesn't count.

Guest Jocelyne

Btw, sorry I didn't read the specifications when reporting a bug.

I´m playing in Xbox One, the version is V1.1.69467. I'll add images later.

Btw, it's been a placer playing this game, it's awsome!!

Hi Jocelyne,

I'm sorry these issues are happening to you. All of the bugs that you mentioned a known to us on the PC version of the game and are being worked on to fix them in a future patch.

Thank you for reporting them to us. I hope you have fun with the rest of the game!

-Mike

Hi Mike, I'm sorry, I made a mistake in the version of the game the actual version is v1.1.69578 for Xbox One, the pictures shows the name of the mission and the steps you should do, in the other one, I show the "alcohol extraño", already got nine and for last but not least, the version of the game.

Also, I've noticed some lag when I came out of the refuge.

Thank you so much for taking care of this!

IMAG0738.jpg

IMAG0737.jpg

IMAG0736.jpg