1.  Hive Mind:  Can't harvest honey, even with a padded suit.

2.  Tree House:  Craft a "Suit Of Blending".  I've completed the quest all the way to the last part, which is "craft a suit of blending".  I've crafted 2 and still have the promt to craft a suit of blending.  I've              even tried to wear one and return to the tree house LOL.

3.  Future Perfect:  After "Align The Machines To Blast A New Door" you are to pull the handle and finish this.  The handle disappeared and the quest can't be completed, which is so far a game breaker           due to I can't find another way to continue this story.47AEB66AD21A8D4EE8A888E2FDA24E4D225E4EEA

I'm on PC and tried all I can to correct these quest.  I've went back a few saves, I've reloaded, I've restarted my PC, I've verified my copy on Steam.  I'm just freaking stuck at this point!

Hi Aquarious,

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue.

Bug 1: Hive Mind is known and will be fixed in a future patch.

Bug 2: Hive Mind is known and will be fixed in a future patch.

Bug 3: I'll try and help you though it. Since this is main path blocker I can give you access to the debug commands to get you on your way.

IMPORTANT!!!! Before doing this please back up your input.ini and save game folder as there is a slight chance they will get corrupted.

Enable the console in We Happy Few

1. Go to your Config Folder and open the Input.ini: ~\Users\<username>\Documents\my games\We Happy Few\Config\WindowsNoEditor/Input.ini

2. Add the following lines to the Input.ini file and Save:
[/script/glimpsegame.glimpseconsole]
bConsoleEnabled=True

3. Run the game and press the ~ key (Under the Esc Key for most Keyboards)

4. Load the save game into Future perfect Quest.

5. Make sure that future perfect quest is active.

6. Hit ~ and type CompleteObjective

This will automatically complete the quest. This might deprive you of a chance to see all the machinery in action but will hopefully allow you to go to the door and get out of the level.

If you go to the door and it doesn't allow you to activate it, let me know and we'll take it a step further.

Best of luck!

-Mike