Sign in to follow this  
tec

Xbox One Try it free?

Does anyone know what the Xbox One option to Try it free is about? What do you get with this option?

(I would try it but I just bought it!!)

Im pretty sure but not positive,but im think if you try then buy it costs more?when ark dropped i tried the free demo and after the game time ended im sure the price had changed..this could have been a bug,but thats my experience with these trial preview games.

it's a time trial of 45 min and as for ARK the price was always $35(US) I promise the price did not change just because you tried the trial first

Hey Jeff373 once you buy it, you have the game. And if something fucks up and it says to buy it again just drive up to Montreal, go to their studio and start throwing hay makers.

their address is listed if you google them FYI, and i bet their security is lacking...I live in Canada...I know things

From what I understand this is basically a demo you can buy at the discounted price of $30. Full version will cost more. For the next 6-7 months they will continue to update the game with new game play and features.

If you buy this is what they say you will get:

Price

Coming soon. More than CAD$30, but not too much more. We will be increasing the price on 1.0, and we will not be discounting during Early Access. We're doing this to be as respectful to our Kickstarter backers and Early Access players as we can - we don't like the idea that someone buys in to Early Access at $X and the unfinished game then goes on sale a week later.

Just so everyone is clear: Buying a game in Early Access means you will also get the full game for free!

Thanks Reedo I asked this question basically in another thread and I havent received and answer yet. That is basically what I wanted to know if I buy it now .once it is full game would i have to rebuy or would i just have the updated full game.. but you say YES. So thanks for clearing that up