Guest Rengokum

Save won't load. Stuck on mission "future perfect"

Guest Rengokum

I can't load my save. Everytime I load my game I'm sitting on a bench in a black screen the game/area tries to load itself but after the notifications appear to my bottom left screen my game crashes and I'm sent to the dashboard again.

This has happened to me five times consecutively. I give up. I'm not kidding when I say this. We happy few is easily without a doubt the most broken unfinished game I have ever played congrats compulsion you made a half finished game and ran off with our money. Now we get to sit here attempting to play what is an amazing concept but probably not the best idea for a company like you.

Hi Rengokum,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues with our game. I understand that this can be frustrating for you.

If you could please post the platform that you are playing on as well as the version number it would help us identify the problem and find a potential solution.

THanks!

-Mike

Guest Rengokum

platform ps4 version 1.02 (latest update)

Hi Rengokum,

So, just to understand your issue correctly, you load the game and load a save game. You then are on a park bench.

Does this happen when trying to load any save game, or only the most recent?

Are you able to look around? 

Is the bench visible?

You made mention of a notification. What does the notification say?

If you could get back to me with this information it could help diagnose the problem.

Thank you,

-Mike

Guest Rengokum

after the loading screen is finished i get a black screen with the following text on the bottom left corner notifying me of my stats and status

the text is as follows

-you are well fed max stamina increased

-you are well hydrated sprinting will cost less stamina now

-you are well rested you'll fight better now

-you have enough points to buy a skill

moments after the text appears i am given the error code and dashboarded out of the game. this happens everytime i load. slo for this save in particular the load times are far longer almost up to 5 minutes.

Hi there,

This is a known issue where the Future Perfect quest may not trigger when exiting Hostile Takeover. 
We've fixed the issue in v1.4 and are planning to release that patch later this week, however we don't have an exact date yet. 

If the NPCs who trigger the quest (the Doctor and the Wellette) are still alive in your game, then the patch should fix your save game and you should be able to trigger the quest. If not, then unfortunately you will have to load an earlier save, before exiting Hostile Takeover, or start a new game. I'm sorry to have to tell you this. 

There is a video here showing when the quest should normally trigger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4jMx41-VE

Cheers,
Lee