Otherbuttons

WHF: We Happy Fanart??

Now that the forum's back up, I can post these from the stream last night:

tumblr_ntpqbksYZE1s7eaz7o2_500.pngtumblr_ntpqbksYZE1s7eaz7o1_500.png

We Happy Few in Wonderland! I wanted to mix a lot of Victorian/Wonderland themes with 60s fashion, and although this is only a first draft on their outfits I'm really happy with most of it as an AU concept. ♥ especially Mr Sideburns' Hamlyn Road coat awww yeah.

And of course, Uncle Cheshire. ;) Casually appears and disappears in parts and makes 'blending in' hard for the unhappy outsiders.

37994762e8.png

I've been working on my Wastrel cosplay and just- the Wastrel's hair is basically a birds nest. There is wildlife living in there somewhere, and possibly a tiny society of lost Wellies.

tumblr_o2eszdsbJf1s7eaz7o1_r1_1280.png

I did this for fun (and because I missed drawing WHF), based on the joke 'tag yourself' meme going around tumblr right now.

If anyone wants to use them, here are the icon versions too:

opQExdo.pngqcCAu6C.pngOcNCe6o.png

a8Pg987.pngPZpm0Fc.pngzsoK3xm.png

@Otherbuttons It's been too long!!! These are great as usual <3 I really hope I can catch your stream next time.

@horrowshow These are amazing! I am going to tweak the forums a bit, fan art and cosplay need their own sub forum

@Naila you amazing person, you! It'll be so nice to have a whole subforum to post fan-bits. We don't have to limit it to one thread/clutter the general. ♥ ( aka i can clutter the sub forum instead ;D)

I have moved this thread to this new sub forum. From now on please create new threads so we can all give your art the attention it deserves

I didn't think it'd make much sense to create a new thread for one thing, but I wanted to play around with my watercolours again today and tried to do something WHF-ish using the cracked mask logo as a starting point.

Not what I wanted to do, but because I was a dumb-dumb and used the wrong paper I just made it work. That's what all the negative space is doing there. Couldn't completely colour wash the paper, or it might've torn.

1IwAjzF.jpg