Otherbuttons

WHF: We Happy Fanart??

K9Sqiwu.png

Well, he isn't very happy! Perhaps we should fix that?

I adore the design of the current incarnation of the player character (dork with glasses and sideburns? let me draw that for you...), but because of course there's one section from a playthrough to base anything off of it isn't a very interesting fanart. Sorry about that!

lots of fun with the colours though (I'm in love with the not-just-yellow-brick road), as well as listening to 60s music. ;D ...Although now I want to go and watch the Boat that Rocked.

@Otherbuttons I have already told you on twitter how wonderful this is but let me say it again, this is SO Cool!!

Can we feature it on our next newsletter?

oGYNKtk.png

I'm going to post sketches and such in here too as to not clutter the forum. Most will be headshots familiarizing myself with the designs though, I do apologize.

I call this sketch: Cheekbone time with Uncle Jack.

1Wly82X.png

Having a break from my big comp. piece, so have a Wastrel headshot! I'm super in love with the idea of Wastrels. ♥

one day i'll post something that isn't a headshot i swear

Wow, nice art mate! Love all your drawings, but I just LOVE that last one. You really nailed the mix of emotions in her eyes =)

random thought : Tangled gone wrong? :P

Seriously, keep up the good work, pretty please!

Aaa, thank you! I'm currently suffering from a fatigue spell, so I sort of channelled all my tired frustration into her, haha. Since Wastrels are technically super downers, I figured it'd basically be like they're ill? And being sad and ill makes you tired a lot. So I'm really glad I managed to get that into her; I was so worried she just looked like the default angry-worried of the rest of the doodles.

Tangled, in which Rapunzel got drugged, cut off her hair for money, then ended up in the forest? Sounds better than the movie!

I'll certainly try. ♥ Thanks!

e538e5d261.jpg

Not exactly fanart, but We Happy Few themed: doodled up a forum icon! I liked my photo, but it didn't show very well with how small the icon is.

I don't know if it's allowed to advertise it here, but for very limited time I'm doing headshots for £5. If any of the forum members are interested in an icon of them all We Happy Few themed I'd happily be up for doing that.

I advertise it here because the only reason these commissions are open is so that I can fund the Kickstarter and get higher perks. ;D So literally any commissions brought, proceeds would be going towards the game. starving artist? more like starving fangirl

if it's not okay, feel free to slap my wrist with a ruler.

or whatever they did back in the 60s

i don't even know that's what mum said back in the day??

tumblr_npbpxkLOxc1s7eaz7o1_r2_1280.png

Ready, Set, Survive.

Contest piece is done! It's wrecked my mentality doing the majority of it in around 12 hours straight, but it was worth it to draw Mr Handsome Sideburns again (and listen to a ton of 60s music. again.)

@Otherbuttons That's perfectly fine with us :)

Also, Woaahh, amazing drawing!!

0TeCI6m.png

yjbsH9D.png

An illustrated representation of my love for Mr Sideburns, & Old Lady Satan knitting a scarf that apparently makes Betty 300 x more fabulous??

There's no real explanation to these apart from I was in a silly mood and doodling WHF. Expect this sort of thing to happen sometimes.

@saintsflow It's beautiful!!

@otherbuttons you've managed to make the old lady even scarier than what she already is, good job!