Sign in to follow this  
Officer_Paiin

Questions

Good morning (at least here in sunny SoCal),

I have recently discovered and watched the trailer for this game and I'm incredibly excited! The '60s & '70s are definitely my favorite era and the dystopian setting is a fantastic concept. I do have a couple of questions regarding the game:

Have the platforms for release been decided/released yet?

Is there a release date estimation?

Will there be a beta release?

What can I do to learn more about this game?

Thanks, in advance!

Hey @Officer_Paiin!

For the platforms, PC for sure. And we are looking into consoles and linux/MAC. We would love to bring it to these platforms but we can only confirm this later down the line :/

As for the release date we don't have one yet, we have a vague idea but we don't want to say anything yet. We want to focus on building the best game we can make and once we have a clearer idea of a release date we will announce it :)

Yes there will be! Along with our Kickstarter which we are currently preparing.

We have a mailing list where we send our latest news and updates about the studio and the project. We also post blog posts in the News section of the website :)

I hope this helps!

Naila

Fantastic! I've subbed to the mailing list and look forward to the upcoming development. I'd love to participate in the kick starter at some point and may end up having to get a PC sooner than expected. Thanks for the courteous and expedient response!