Sign in to follow this  
antca87

Kickstarter game version

Hello, I am a proud backer of WHF and backed the tier for the steam version of the game. Does anyone know if we can choose the Win10/Xbox version instead when the game releases? Thanks!

-Anthony L

@antca87 hello! Unfortunately not. We will be distributing Steam/GOG.com keys as planned. Xbox One keys won't be available, nor will Win 10. (We tried to get this to happen a year ago but it's not doable once a Kickstarter closes.)

So, I backed at the Shadow tier. I assume that would give me a choice of GOG or Steam. But when I log into my Backerkit account, I don't see any option to select which one I want. The We Happy Few page just says "Rewards and Add-ons are Locked".

Hhhmm , yeah I thought mostly we were getting Steam keys , but when I checked right now only a GOG game key link shows up on my account .

No choice for Steam .

I dont want to be a downer about this , GOG is a good company , but Steam is prefered .

Hm... the game isn't yet purchasable on steam, so I guess that steam hasn't yet distributed keys for WHF :)