Guest digg

Track access hatch issues

Guest digg

I’m playing on PS4 build v1.1.69541

Issue #1 - When fast traveling from a open hatch, not all unlocked track locations are available in the left side menu, and strangely, on a reload of the game different hatches appear in the side menu. It is inconsistent. The name also does not always match with the location. I can, however, travel to all unlocked hatches via the map, so this is not a big deal. 

Issue #2 - The maidenholm hatch is inaccessible for fast travel because I am unable to secure the area and flip the switch. I turned off the electricity, turned the valve to drain the water, turned the electricity back on, but it doesn’t work. I tried a restart of the game, flipping the electricity on and off again, and still no go. This is a little frustrating since there are no other fast travel locations in town. 

Issue #3 - I’ve experienced a similar issue in a Lud’s Holm safehouse. I cannot get the lights to turn on. Using the valve causes an animation of it turning, but absolutely nothing happens after. I cannot interact with it again afterwards. Restarting the game allowed me to interact with the valve again, however, nothing happens still. 

Some other minor issues unrelated to track access hatches:

- inventory sometimes appears empty

- status/passive effects list sometimes shakes, making it difficult to read 

- completed items on the map do not disappear until a game restart 

- occasionally people will disappear and reappear in a different location. This was very apparent in the first cellar I entered

- occasionally people float in midair, while standing in place 

- game crashes randomly. It happened a few times in the mystery house and I yam what I yam, which makes me wonder if it’s more likely to occur after ingesting the hallucinogen.

Hi Digg!

Sorry to hear that you're having these issues with our game. 

So that I can correctly log these issues and perhaps help fix them, can you please post which play through this is happening on please (for the hatch issues) ? (Arthur, Sally, Ollie)

Thanks!

-Mike

Guest CaptSpaulding

I am playing on PlayStation 4, and I am having the exact same problems with my game.  Issues #2 and 3 are especially frustrating, as I not only  cannot fast travel from these locations, but have spent so much time trying to "solve" a puzzle that was actually a bug. I've looked on the internet for solutions, and it seems some of these were issues in the Beta.

What I don't understand is how a game would be released on the major platforms while still having SO many bugs.  I'd been anticipating this release for so long, and even convinced a friend to buy it sight unseen.  Now instead of comparing strategies, we're sharing frustrations.

Hi Capt Spaulding,

I understand your frustration. Know that when we created We Happy Few it wasn't our intention for anyone to have a bad or frustrating experience. Unfortunately at the moment for PS4 players, you are correct, there are many issues that need addressing and fixing. 

More specifically for your situation, there is no fix that I can give you to resolve these bugs. I have logged them so that our team can attempt to fix them in future patches.

If I can extend to you my sincerest apologies for the poor playing experience that you are having.

-Mike

Guest Lazarus432

Also experiencing the same access hatch issues. I cannot move the painting to get to the switches for one of the track hatches. Also cannot take the honey from the hive mind mission. Idk how you guys delayed the release on the ps4 for this long and it’s so buggy. Definitely pissed

Guest ElderError

Buggy, but fun. Having the same problem, but bugs aside, this one of the most creative games I've ever played. I hope you make a sequel.

Guest BostoTed

I’m also having the same issue with not being able to secure fast travel hatch locations. Strange thing is I have a ps4 pro,  and not having any of these issues at all. I started a new game on a regular non pro ps4 and I’m having all the same issues talked about above. Not sure if this helps in anyway or not.