Sign in to follow this  
MikeOxbig

Difficulty setting.

So I remember one of the updates saying that there would be at least two difficulty settings. One that had Permadeath and one that did not. Someone I am talking to is wondering about this and I cant seem to find that specific thread that actually says there will be a non permadeath difficulty. Would someone mind linking me to said thread or quote/picture please? :D Many thanks.

Hmm that's not really what I was looking for. The post or announcement I was speaking of mentioned the difficulty setting and even had a screenshot of the menu choice. :/

I know I saw it lol and I'd like to post it to ease this persons mind. I don't want to post my comment until I have my proof. Haha (Also if I am wrong about the E3 preview then please tell me. I don't like to provide false facts.) 6oWZyIE.png

The E3 and PAX demos don't have difficulty selection, which is (as you have there in your draft) to prevent people from spending all day there. But there is the "Wakey, Wakey" difficulty and the "End of Our Time" difficulty to choose from outside of the demos.