Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chris

Still of the night bug

Guest Chris

On the PS4 I'm having issues completing the quest.  in  the still of the night. At what I'm guessing is the end it says I have to collect strange alcohol but I have now filled all the empty bottles I have Wich was 12 of them and it's not completing the quest. I tried drinking a couple of them and refilling them and it is still not completing the quest. I also came back with a empty canteen and it said I had to fill a empty bottle. Am I missing something?? Or is this quest broken?? Thanks for your time and so far so good on a great game!!!

Guest Lucas Mccain

Hey there has been a glitch where the honey bee mission where you go up to the big tree to get honey doesn’t allow me too. And just as an idea for this game if you guys get the chance make a dlc or expansion or something where we play as Percy in gernmany but without the joy and all that like just normal life that would be amazing 

For me it happen the same it crashed when i was heading to the spot to do the moonshine what i did was i saved in fromt of the door of the camp. After that i closed the game and restarted the ps4. When it was the turn to fill up the bottle i filled the first one and since it didnt took waited a bit longer to fill up the second which didnt take either. For the third one i waited even longer and then it took. Something else ive noticed is if there is a exclamation point on the map indicating another quest if wont let me interact properly with the current quest. So what ive been doing is moving to the quest with the exclamation point starting it and then moving on to my previous quest. Another thing make sure you have selected the quest youre trying to do. If not it might get stuck mid way tru it. I think is some sort of focusing the system in to working on only one thing. So far it has worked for me. Hope it helps.

• Like 1