Guest Kj367

Can't talk to bobby to enter garden district

Guest Kj367

I just recieved the quest to pick flowers, and the meet the doctor. I walked to the gate and the option to talk to bobby is there but when i click the option bobby doesnt notice me. I even threw glass to make him move closer and he did move but still didnt respond to the option talk to bobby nor did he even notice me even though being inches away from my characters face. this is truly unfortunate since my girlfriend preordered the game just to watch me play it but now I cant progress.

I am playing on ps4

My game is build is what ever your current ps4 update build is. This just happened last night 08/18/2018

Hi, Kj367,

Sorry that you're having this issue. Is there any chance that this issue occurs after saving the gave an reloading into the game?

As well, if there is a possibility of posting the quest name as well as a screen shot if you can manage it, might be helpful to us.

Thanks!

-Mike

I'm not sure if this is in the same spot or not, but I'm having the same problem. I'm on the Megdido Bridge (or trying to get to it) and there's a fence with a bobby behind it. When I put the cursor over him, it says to press X to talk to bobby, but when I press x nothing happens.  There's a big red button on the bobby's side of the fence, too, but I also can't do anything with that. I have the quest The Houst of the Inventor marked as my active quest but I don't know if that has anything to do with the bobby not responding to me or not. I'm on Xbox One, build v1.1.69578.

Thanks!

Quick update: I just punched the fence to see if that would do anything, and it did get the bobby's attention, but he just said some pre-programmed phrase ("You're only making it harder on yourself") and went back to ignoring me. Still no response when I press X.

On 8/18/2018 at 1:01 PM, Guest Kj367 said:

I just recieved the quest to pick flowers, and the meet the doctor. I walked to the gate and the option to talk to bobby is there but when i click the option bobby doesnt notice me. I even threw glass to make him move closer and he did move but still didnt respond to the option talk to bobby nor did he even notice me even though being inches away from my characters face. this is truly unfortunate since my girlfriend preordered the game just to watch me play it but now I cant progress.

I am playing on ps4

My game is build is what ever your current ps4 update build is. This just happened last night 08/18/2018

So after a bit of research the only way across Meggido is to have complete the BobbyHQ quest beforehand.

Hope that helps.

-Mike

35 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

So after a bit of research the only way across Meggido is to have complete the BobbyHQ quest beforehand.

Hope that helps.

-Mike

Bobby HQ refers to the Wellington Wells Constabulary. This is where you need to go before crossing the Bridge. :) There's a Main Quest that takes you there.