Naila

We Happy Few 1.3 - Hotfix (Live on Beta branch)

Guest Hcochran
On 8/21/2018 at 8:00 AM, Guest Dj Lion said:

It doesn't seem like the new update did anything. The game still crashes. I can't progress The Malpractise of doctors at All. 11 days with an unplayable game, even though IT is fun has to come with some sort of compensation. 

Me too, I was running out of the health institute in The Malpractices of Doctors quest and it crashed. Now, it has me autosaved in the middle of the quest and every time I try to open it, it immediately crashes. And I have no corrupted saves.  I also tried starting a new game and worked all the way up to the Malpractice of Doctors quest...same thing happened. 

Guest PS4 freaking fail

Excuse my french and all the angst I'm about to get out. I preordered the digital download of this game for my PS4. It's an awesome game.....butttttt I don't want to start over for the 5th time to get to act 2: Sally. This corrupted data bullshit that y'all can't seem to fix like at all is really making me want to scream and chuck my controller at the tv. I do not have this issue with any other of my games; just this one. I really love the game and concept but this corrupted data shit is working my everlasting nerve. If you people can't figure out a solution or a suggestion for us PS4 platformers I want a freaking refund. Oh wait-you guys probably can't do that so my money just went down the drain.

Salufreakintations.

The same happen to me. But i had manually saved on the model studio. What i did was reload the studio save and work my way up to the health institute. I saved once in that lil plaza they have some sort of food carts and once at the doors. Then after killing the bobbies at the health institute on the lobby i manually saved again. When i opened the door it crashed so i tried loading the save inside the building and it continued crashing. The auto save crashed aswell. So i went and load the one by the entrance door and that one worked. Later on i saved again after completing parts of the quest just in case it crashed again. But since i took it easy and sort of stoped after opening main doors also i kinda hold when they gave intercom messages. And the cut scenes i was able to complete the whole quest without crashing. Ive come to realized that when is a lot going on and you are going tru the game without giving it time to load it gets overload and crashes. Try giving the system time to load and do its thing before moving on. I can hear the dist and the fans spinning fast and when that happens, and im rushing tru the game my system crashes. Im using PS4 and i got the 1.37... Update. I hope this helps you. Im still working my way to what seems to be the end. I keep manually saving on certain sections and restarting to verify the auto save works and so far so good. If the auto save fails i can still use the manual save. Hope youre having a good day.

Guest When will it come to Xbox?

So if this post was made on aug. 17, the new update should be available sometime next week? I would really like to finish playing my game, but I can’t because my key isn’t spawning!

Guest Seanyboy1982

Hey Compulsion Games,

So I bought the Deluxe Edition of "We Happy Few" on Xbox One and I've been enjoying it immensely so far. Unfortunately, i have come across a serious bug. I am currently playing in Arthur's story line and if i attempt to upgrade a "Mechanic or Chemistry Station" the game forces my Xbox to shut down completely. I have attempted to upgrade different mechanic and chemistry stations in different areas of the game but every time i try, it shuts down my console. I have contacted Microsoft and ran through troubleshooting in the event that it might be the console but it is not the case. Please look into a patch update for this as it is severely impeding my progress and enjoyment of the game.

Thanks

Seán

Guest schmidtty21

When is this update coming for Xbox One? 

I have version 1.1.69578 and I’m trying to do the mission titled “Britannia” but it crashes when I enter the building and goes to loading screen.  

Guest angeletdemon

It has already gone out for Xbox one for me, but I'm still stuck on Ex Cathedra without a key, even when starting over from outside.

Guest Angeletdemon

Got the key. Got to the point where I searched the guy who should have it, wasn't there, saved, loaded saved game, was able to exit

Guest Master-driftwood

Anyone else that plays on Xbox experience the crash when sprinting in grassy areas? 

Guest Xarste

I have the most current update on my Xbox One (1.3.70173) but the key is still not spawning for the Ex Cathedra mission, which as you know makes the game impossible to continue. I was under the impression that the new update was supposed to resolve this issue as well as the consistant crashing and yet neither seemed to have changed. Just for good measure I did ensure that my game was updated in my settings menu as well and everything's a green light on my end. Were the keys that were given out to those with existing saves placed somewhere else? Any insight would be helpful at this point, thank you. 

Guest Meg61

So I play on Xbox one, and loading up a saved game is a nightmare—every time I try to launch the game it takes around 5 minutes to load, and crashes about 3-5 times each time I try to load before it actually finishes loading each time. Also whenever I die, it shows the newspaper heading with my death and then crashes to my Xbox home page (granted, this is great for my stats, as I’ve died like 6 times and it shows 0 player deaths because it can’t manage to not crash after the newspaper page. Also random crashes here and there, but mostly they happen at load screen and deaths. And it also seems to be worse when loading an auto save than it is to load a manual saved game—usually it crashes once while loading the manually saved games while the auto saved “continue” button takes 4-5 crashes to actually load.

Guest Jack

The mission The Last Hatch will not activate when it's supposed to and therefor will not allow A Model Citizen mission to be started either. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Guest Elle

So this is ridiculous. I bought the version for Xbox 2 years ago and I knew it was a work in progress.  It when I got the PS4 version at first I was very impressed. Then the blue screen crashes started. Then the quest glitch for the Hive. And it’s been bull crap on top of crap since. NOW I can’t read any notes past Jubilator Grand Derby. What HAVE YOU SOLD TO US?!?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I paid $60 for a $20 game! At best! And you better believe ALL of my friends were excited and happy about getting this game, but did they buy it? NO because I warned them first day I got it! And I have a huge following of friends so trust me, your sales are going to plummet. Why did you release this game with this many problems???? I definitely want a refund for this trash. At best I deserve $40 back that way you can keep your $20 for the $20 game you released!

Guest Ps4crash

Still crashing at end of Act 1 on ps4 - corrupted data.  Any way to fix this?

Guest Ps4crash

It worked many thanks  this is my second attempt at Act 1  The important thing is to save to a memory stick

Anyone able to help??? I play Xbox. I'm stuck on the Letter of Transit mission, I  can't lift the quarantine, from what I can tell I was never given the future perfect mission, the cut scene did happen between the lady and cop, I've tried to go through the building again to try activate the cut scene but nothing. I have also tried to go to the arkwright building to fix all the machines, I picked up the parts but it won't let me examine or fix them at all.Please help I was so addicted to the game and I haven't been able to progress for 2 weeks now it's driving me insane I've put so much time in it already I don't want to start over l. 

11 hours ago, Siobhanywany said:

Anyone able to help??? I play Xbox. I'm stuck on the Letter of Transit mission, I  can't lift the quarantine, from what I can tell I was never given the future perfect mission, the cut scene did happen between the lady and cop, I've tried to go through the building again to try activate the cut scene but nothing. I have also tried to go to the arkwright building to fix all the machines, I picked up the parts but it won't let me examine or fix them at all.Please help I was so addicted to the game and I haven't been able to progress for 2 weeks now it's driving me insane I've put so much time in it already I don't want to start over l. 

Hi there,

This is a known issue where the Future Perfect quest may not trigger when exiting Hostile Takeover. 
We've fixed the issue in v1.4 and are planning to release that patch later this week, however we don't have an exact date yet. 

If the NPCs who trigger the quest (the Doctor and the Wellette) are still alive in your game, then the patch should fix your save game and you should be able to trigger the quest. If not, then unfortunately you will have to load an earlier save, before exiting Hostile Takeover, or start a new game. I'm sorry to have to tell you this. 

There is a video here showing when the quest should normally trigger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4jMx41-VE

Cheers,
Lee

I believe that mission didnt kick in for me after the doctor and lady scene. I had to go back to transit spot to get in to the train then i went to another spot towards the health center then is that the mission showed up for me. Im sorry i cant give you stright names, its been so long since i passed Arthur's chapter i cant quite remember the places. Im playing ps4 tho.

Edited by Whoatemycat

To anyone experiencing the lost of journal entries, next time you pick up a letter or article instead of taking it press the button to read the letter. This will bring back all the previous articles and you can revisit any journal entry you miss reading. They disappear once in a while specially if you pick up more than two and dont read them. They will be gone from your journal but will vome back once you select reading. Hope it helps you guys