First off, the story is AMAZING I'M SO GLAD FOR THIS GAME.  I will definitely be having a second playthrough, if only after the next patch or two. The credits are currently rolling as I write. Wonderful music. 

Ps4 

Act 3

V 1.1.69541

Quest Markers

Quest markers will remain on the map after completion, some undiscovered quest markers (!) have no title or description beside them when viewed from the map, even when player is on location. 

Audio/Visual Distortion (spoilers) 

When in Victoria Byngs residence, cutscenes taking place from Bobbies knocking on the door until quest completion were audibally distorted. Audio was considerably slowed, glitched, and static. (Perfectly ruined the scene for me). Game crashed at this same point in previous save load. 

Hair not loading on NPCs

There's quite a number of bald Wellies in residence. 

Hello again Nadyanilo,
Thank you very much for bringing these issues to our attention.
Kind people like you help us make the game better.

I hope you have a nice day!
-Laura

• Like 1

You're all doing a great job. Thanks so much for the timely responses here. I've been eagerly awaiting We Happy Few for years and am happy enough to be able to give feedback that will better the game for future players. 

Have a wonderful day! And thanks again.