YayRee

SPOILERS!! I finished the game!

I really really really liked the game. I wish Ollie's Act was longer, i really like his character. The things that come out of his mouth. hoo boy

• Like 1

Guest Kenakins

Did you run into a problem accessing the hatch in the quest "I sing body electric"? Where you continue Gemmas investigation?

17 minutes ago, Guest Kenakins said:

Did you run into a problem accessing the hatch in the quest "I sing body electric"? Where you continue Gemmas investigation?

I did not run into that bug, i had a quick google and there are others with that issue. I luckily did not run into any game breaking bugs

We've come to the end of our time! Seriously though, I really enjoyed the game as well, I think Ollie's act was my favorite between the things he says, holding Miss Byng hostage, and finding out the truth of what happened to Margaret.

I really appreciated the ending, but I did not understand some things.

• I post you a page of the WHF WIKIA to give some clarification on the fake tanks: http://we-happy-few.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Byng it seems that Byng had acted out of cowardice, to save his life and that of his soldiers. According to the facts, it seems that the request was made by the Colonel Von Stauffenberg. He had demanded as a ransom for children under the age of 13. In short, why the 'Authority' Project was  implemented?
  • I realized that the delivery of the children caused the true depression of Wellington Wells, in addition to the German siege that forced the citizens to no longer have food from the outside. But what was the first step that imposed Joy among the people after it was invented by Harry Haworth? will there be a chapter-prequel to explain it?
  • What happened to verloc? he ran away? or did it end up in the Wastrels?
  • Who was Mr. Kite? What kind of missions did Prudence do for him? Is there a description of Johnny BOlton? how do you know about Verloc? and why this obsession with him?
  • Is Uncle Jack dead? or was he locked up somewhere?
  • Ollie hated Uncle Jack why he tried to hide Margaret from the Germans? and why did the Germans kill Margaret instead of taking her back on the train? had it already left and she had remained the only child one not to leave?

Seriously, what an excellent game. I'm really looking forward to the expansions and I'm really excited for the third one since it seems to be more akin to the base game. Maybe we'll play as Arthur after he meets the kid in the woods? Either way, I hope there's more to be told about Arthur's search for Percy.

Guest Ashvts

I want to know if you can replay the acts when you complete the game without starting all over again.

i like to go back and do side missions, collectibles etc. 

Have not gone to act 2 yet just in case I can’t go back and clean up.

Guest Meetrock
On 8/19/2018 at 9:02 PM, Mefionir-24 said:

• I post you a page of the WHF WIKIA to give some clarification on the fake tanks: http://we-happy-few.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Byng it seems that Byng had acted out of cowardice, to save his life and that of his soldiers. According to the facts, it seems that the request was made by the Colonel Von Stauffenberg. He had demanded as a ransom for children under the age of 13. In short, why the 'Authority' Project was  implemented?
  • I realized that the delivery of the children caused the true depression of Wellington Wells, in addition to the German siege that forced the citizens to no longer have food from the outside. But what was the first step that imposed Joy among the people after it was invented by Harry Haworth? will there be a chapter-prequel to explain it?
  • Who was Mr. Kite? What kind of missions did Prudence do for him? Is there a description of Johnny BOlton? how do you know about Verloc? and why this obsession with him?
  • Ollie hated Uncle Jack why he tried to hide Margaret from the Germans? and why did the Germans kill Margaret instead of taking her back on the train? had it already left and she had remained the only child one not to leave?

Good questions, let me add some myself :

• Just like Verloc, Miss Byng also escaped, but wheeere did she go? She seemed a very interesting character, and she was given a lot of importance in the trailer.
  • Who the fuck sends the Bobbies? We learned that the executive committee are doing all the work, and they were drawing ducks on a board. Dr.Verloc escaped, General Byng doesn't even care what is happening in WW. So who is REALLLY the headmaster?
  • How did John Bolton escape from the cells (the ones Arthur passes by in the end of his act, there is a writing on the wall that says never forget johnny bolton)
  • How does that final constable in Arthur's act have access to Oblivion? And why is he there? What's his purpose? Is he really part of the constabulary? Is he some sort of a secret group to help downers?
  • What did Ollie do to be hated that much?
  • HOW DID SALLY NOT GET CAUGHT PREGNANT?

Guest Meetrock
On 8/19/2018 at 9:02 PM, Mefionir-24 said:

• Also, is Arthur the real protagonist of the story?

4 hours ago, Guest Meetrock said:

Good questions, let me add some myself :

• Just like Verloc, Miss Byng also escaped, but wheeere did she go? She seemed a very interesting character, and she was given a lot of importance in the trailer.
  • Who the fuck sends the Bobbies? We learned that the executive committee are doing all the work, and they were drawing ducks on a board. Dr.Verloc escaped, General Byng doesn't even care what is happening in WW. So who is REALLLY the headmaster?
  • How did John Bolton escape from the cells (the ones Arthur passes by in the end of his act, there is a writing on the wall that says never forget johnny bolton)
  • How does that final constable in Arthur's act have access to Oblivion? And why is he there? What's his purpose? Is he really part of the constabulary? Is he some sort of a secret group to help downers?
  • What did Ollie do to be hated that much?
  • HOW DID SALLY NOT GET CAUGHT PREGNANT?

Sally wore that weird dress, there is a picture on her wall of it and in a flashback, when she goes to the old lady that sews clothes basically says so.

Ollie blew up the main tv broadcast antenna that broadcasted uncle jack to everyone.

Guest Meetrock
11 hours ago, YayRee said:

Sally wore that weird dress, there is a picture on her wall of it and in a flashback, when she goes to the old lady that sews clothes basically says so.

Ollie blew up the main tv broadcast antenna that broadcasted uncle jack to everyone.

I think Ollie did something in the army? I've seen that flashback when he blows the antenna, but I doubt that's the case? I might be mistaken tho.

To answer only just a few questions, not all because I'm far too lazy to properly look into these, the civilians hate Ollie because he smashed their televisions and blew up the brodcasting antennae so he wouldn't have to see Uncle Jack. And I believe someone was asking why Ollie hated Jack, it was because he took joy as well and forgot Margret was actually Jack's daughter. He thought Jack was the reason she died, but it was actually Ollie who turned her in. Margeret was shot because after she was found she tried to run, I'm assuming the train was well on its way on leaving and they feared the Germans will be angry so they just killed her. And people are wondering where Jack is, he left. He escaped, went insane. He told his assistant he was "too happy to come into work," as shown in a letter found near the end of Ollie's playthrough. And Sally wasn't caught pregnant by assistance of the that lady who makes dresses, and she wore it. It was thick so it kept her pregnancy a secret..I just wonder how she gave birth to the baby.

I finally finish this amazing game and loved every second of it except the ending. I really hope they update it because The ending made me kinda sad. Am I the only one that wanted sally, the baby and Arthur to be the three musketeers and live happily ever after? Also there were many an unanswered questions like what happened to Percy.

For Ollie's campaign, maybe for future DLC make a flash back during the Second World War campaign? I like to see how the Third Reich was overthrown and this new German Government which clearly could have stopped it all and made peace somehow decided to continue the war crimes that resulted in those children's death.