Sign in to follow this  
Guest BlazD

Introduction Locked Cabinets

Guest BlazD

I haven’t seen a single post ANYWHERE that says anything in any reference to the locked cabinets in the introduction. like is there any way to open them at all? what’s possibly inside them? I’m playing on PS4 so I can’t mod in a lockpick or anything, so I have to ask

Leaving those locked cabinets behind as I ran the opening sequence still gives me sleepless nights! My kingdom for a starter lockpick!

At that point you have no lockpicks, so unless you revisit the office at some point in the game I would say no. 

Guest BlazD
On 8/17/2018 at 6:51 AM, tec said:

At that point you have no lockpicks, so unless you revisit the office at some point in the game I would say no. 

See that’s why I think we’d have to revisit it at some point in the game. I bet there’s stuff in at least one of them that was put in as an easter egg type thing. I’m gonna keep playing and hope for the best but I hope we can open them. I never leave stuff unchecked so it was hard to go on to the next place.