Sign in to follow this  
Naila

Weekly Update - 03/06/2016 - Short but sweet update!

Hey everyone!

This week's update will be shorter than usual as most of the team is working on secret content for Early Access :)

Since we are getting closer to the Early Access launch (date yet to be announced but we promise, it will be soon) we wanted to clear up a few things:

- All the backers who bought the game will receive a code for Early Access. Those that are already playing pre-alpha, you are good to go once the Early Access update rolls out.

- The last update was the PAX demo and the next one will be the full Early Access launch. We hate going that long without putting out an update and we apologies but for Early Access we are pulling out the big guns, we need all the time and focus we can get!

Art Team

Marc-André

This week I spent most of my time working on the level art of a very secret and mysterious location you guys will be able to discover once Early Access is out. I also worked on improving the visual aesthetics of some of our existing assets such as the lead pipes.

LeadPipes.jpg

Animation Team

Vincent

As a parting gift before his road trip, Vincent left us this lovely animation

Design Team

Mike

This week I worked on a new level, a house that’s filled with old ladies:

gts1.png

The house is also packed with highly dangerous security systems so you better be nice to them xD

Narrative Team

Alex

Along with all the dialog, we have been secretly recording songs. It turns out Bobbies sing when they’re lonely. So do Wastrels. So do some other fellows you haven’t met. Here are a couple of the songs you might hear in upcoming builds...

CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE SONGS ON THE BLOG

Thank you for tuning in!

Naila

Seeing all those ladies in one house made my heart beat faster, I'd be less scared if it was filled with Aliens D:

The old ladies are probably the scariest thing in the game >,< ! Sounds like a death wish Dx ! Unless the doc is scarier then the old ladies not sure if that is possible in the future once the doc comes into place xD

Hey @Naila, what happened to the Bug Showcase, by the way? Is the upcoming release so secretive that you guys can't risk spoiling anything with the showcase?

Is there a known date for people such as myself who did not hear of this game until a few months ago , to be able to purchase early access?

Or will steam early access be purchase-able once early access is out for backers?

@OhDine There is no date yet but assume it is either this month or next. You will be able to play early access by purchasing it when it is out.

Since we are getting closer to the Early Access launch (date yet to be announced but we promise, it will be soon)...

@Iris_Lockspur , Thanks! I was not too sure and was a bit worried I would have to wait for the release-release to play it.

i cant find the bgm in this trailer:

anyone know???

im so exciting! cant wait!

im gonna buy it during early access, because when it passed the price will rise and all of my friend will jealous me.