Sign in to follow this  
Aaron0562

What games are you REALLY looking forward to?

I've been hooked ever since the first Uncharted came out. I then purchased and played the second and third Uncharted games when they came out, and loved them. Needless to say, I've been waiting a long time for Uncharted 4. It just came out two weeks ago, but the problem is, I don't own a PS4.

I don't want to buy a PS4 now, since, apparently, there's some new version (PS4 Neo) coming out soon? If so, I'll get the latest Uncharted when that system comes out. Someone suggest me to play overwatch, and he have got it from scdkey. He told me it is very interesting. But i want Uncharted 4.

Anyway, what game or games are you really looking forward to?

Kind of a dup thread, but I'm really looking forward to The Witcher 3 on Linux. No idea when it will happen.

Thanks. Yeah, I'd buy it on GOG too when they'll get to releasing the Linux version (if ever).

Ill jump in here because after E3 I have many thoughts on this. I'm also psyched on Uncharted, although I'm forcing myself to play through the first 3 before I get my copy of #4, so far I'm on 2.... (I played 2 a long time ago, finsihed 1 for the first time and have never played 3).

Buuuut NO MAN'S SKY! That game looks epic! And livelock, because apparently Canadian devs are best devs

Also to a lesser extend Battlefield One. I played BF2142 and BC2 in clans competitively, but got tired of all the new fancy things around Bf3. Looking for a return to normalcy. Also Destiny2, whenever its announced, which will hopefully fix all the competitive PvP problems (and frankly many of the PvE problems) of everyone's favorite Destiny.

Horizon is way out in the future, but it looks cool, also to just rattle off a couple more outlast 2, superhot, dishonored 2, inside... I'm going to be poor before the end of the year lol

Sea of Thieves!

It is an action adventure multiplayer game where you play as pirates. I love everything about it, the music, the art, the gameplay (although I didn't play much, I just can't wait to discover it all). And the devs are just the best.

@Naila: Interesting that they are using hurdy-gurdy. Bear McCreary also used it for pirate soundtracks for Black Sails:

@Ellia Yes! It looks beautiful. It is also cheaper now if you pre-order before it comes out. Same with Abzu which also looks incredible.

@Naila Abzu looks amazing!! I didn't know about the special pre-order price. Thanks for letting me know!

@Ellia Omg that looks incredible! My girlfriend has been doing aerial acrobatics and circus stuff for over 9 years now. Shes also a gamer like us, I just cant wait to see her reaction to that video!!!! Shes problably gonna faint or something haha. Thank you! Thank you! This game would problably have gone under my radar.

I usually dont look forward to any game, i have games in front of me right now! And so many classics i havent played.

Must-haves for me: Yokai Watch 2, FF XV, Dragonball Xenoverse 2, Pokemon Sun/Moon, South Park: The Fractured But Whole.

Will buy someday--not day 1: No Man's Sky, Skyrim remaster, Resident Evil 4 remaster, Bioshock collection, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Tomb Raider.

This is my winter list:

Gears of War 4 - Oct 11

The Last Guardian - Oct 25

NES mini - November 11th

Pokemon Sun/Moon - November 18

FF 15 - November 29

Stardew Valley - Q4

Walking Dead season 3 - Q4

Sea of Thieves

Outlast 2

Another game I have been following the development of; also produced by a small team is "Allison Road" and is offering a real step up in VR graphics and experience. (DISCLAIMER: THIS IS PRETTY SCARY SO MAYBE NSFW NOT GORY JUST SCARY)

Also how did you guys get the thumbnail to appear?

Games I'm looking forward to in 2017 (Linux releases naturally):

* We Happy Few.

* Torment: Tides of Numenera.

* The Bard's Tale IV.

* Underworld Ascendant.

* State of Mind.

* Planet Nomads.

And from the delayed ones:

* Shadow Warrior 2.

* Everspace.

* Event[0].

* Witcher 3 (in Wine, highly doubt CDPR will do anything to release it natively).