Velken

James decided that physics no longer are fun

Finished the Dr. F delivery quests, left the house, she teleports, I come back to James floating, I try to talk with him, he waves, then starts running inside the green house like a maniac.
After that, I've stated to run into people that don't know the Pauli exclusion principle (objects in same space at same time)
Platform: Steam (save imported from gog of same version number)
Build: v1.1.69866

20180816011732_1.jpg

20180816011938_1.jpg

20180816012321_1.jpg

Hi,

Several people have reported the same (or similar) thing happening on multiple NPCs. The developers are aware of the issue, although I do not yet know when the next Patches are due to be released.

Cheers,

Jean-Philippe Leighton
Senior QA Analyst at Compulsion Games.

• Thanks 1

Hi, 

I forgot to mention that reloading a previous save I was able to reproduce the result 100% of the time, could be something corrupt when changed from gog to steam.

Regards,

Velken Iakov
Hobby Level Designer
Professional AutoCAD and Revit worker

20 minutes ago, Velken said:

Hi, 

I forgot to mention that reloading a previous save I was able to reproduce the result 100% of the time, could be something corrupt when changed from gog to steam.

Regards,

Velken Iakov
Hobby Level Designer
Professional AutoCAD and Revit worker

It's unlikely since we are able to reproduce it without doing anything but playing the game "naturally", just using the Steam build from the get go. So really, it's an issue that can happen to anyone. Poor James will have to wait to be fixed in an upcoming patch. Feel free to stay tuned to the Forums here for more info on when patches will be rolling out on what platforms. I should also add that we have no specific dates as of yet. A few hotfixes have already been deployed for PS4 and XBox, however this particular issue wasn't addressed in that hotfix.

• Thanks 1